- ShowerSealsDirect recommend the use of a hi quality Sanitary Grade Neutral Curing Silicone as a finishing seal under your tile that is immediately over the ledge.These can be found at all good hardware stores.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean (use the provided alcohol wipes) prior to sticking AquaStrap onto the site wall of the shower pan or bath tub.
- Refer to the AquaStrap Brochure for a step by step installation guide
- Once installed on the shower pan, locate the shower pan in the correct final position, bond the part of AquaStrap that is extending above the ledge to the adjacent wall with a power/hi-grab polymer adhesive.
- Read all instructions prior to commencing work,
- Measure twice and cut once.